"Madison Lion Cubs are Always Respectful, Always Responsible, and Always Really Safe!"
OSD News & Notes: March 6, 2015
In this week's News & Notes LP Brown hosts a science fair extravaganza, McLane Elementary recognizes International STAND UP to Bullying Day, OHS students participate in Washington Aerospace Scholars Program...and much, much more!
Pick-Up and Drop Off Tips
Greetings, Madison families! Sometimes our parking area gets busy with folks picking up and dropping off students. Here are some tips to make things flow smoothly for all of us:
- Remember to keep to the right.
- Move forward as far as you can.
- Remember not to block the Handicapped Parking spaces.
- Please do not leave or park your vehicle in the pick-up zone.
- If you must park, please use one of the parking stalls.
- Watch out for children and adults who may be crossing the parking lot.
Thank you for your help!
Parents: How to Manage Your District Phone Calls
You may now manage how and where you receive phone calls and other notifications from the school and school district. Click below for more details.
Safe Schools Alert
Safety is our top priority. SafeSchools Alert is a reporting system that allows students, staff, and parents to submit concerns to our administration in four different ways; phone, text, email or via the web. Anyone may easily report on bullying, harassment, alcohol/other drugs, vandalism or safety concerns through the SafeSchools Alert process. Tips may be submitted anonymously.
If you have questions, contact your school principal or the District Compliance Officer, Jeff Carpenter at (360) 596-8544.
- Monday, March 9
- School Board Study Session
- Friday, March 13
- End of 2nd Trimester
- Half Day (ES) - Grading
- Monday, March 16
- School Board Meeting
- Tuesday, March 24
- Half Day (K-5) - Elementary School Conferences